GAMGA FormsAll the information clubs need for GAMGA 2018
- Guidelines and Application for Verdienst Orden
- Youth Dance Group Support Guidelines and Application
- Advertise in the GAMGA Magazine (see below for more information)
To request these forms please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertise in the 2018 GAMGA GALA MAGAZINE
Advertise in the GAMGA 2018 Magazine
Every year GAMGA produces a beautiful Full-Colour multi-page book with images from last years GAMGA, Prinzen Couples, Advertisers, Congratulatory comments etc. It is then given out to everyone who attends GAMGA as well as being sent to Germany and passed around to groups all over North America. People who receive the book are known for keeping it as a souvenir for years to come.
This is a great marketing tool to get your name in front of 1000’s of readers all over North America and in some spots in Germany, so book your space today!
2018 Sizes & Pricing (TBA):
- Full page is 8″ X 10 1/2″
- Half Page Vertical 3 15/16″ X 10 1/2″
- Half Page Horizontal 8″ X 5 3/16″
- Quarter Page is 3 15/16″ X 5 3/16″
- Half page are Vertical or Horizontal depending on the best layout for your ad.
All orders must be submitted in the requested format along with full payment by TBA to guarantee inclusion in the publication
Send your advertising information to email@example.com. We will help design your ad or will gladly except complete ads in *pdf or *jpg files/ pictures with 300 dpi or better. Include your group’s name in the subject line of your email.
The German American Mardi Gras Association represents the German American Karneval Clubs in the USA and Canada.
Karneval/Mardi Gras has a long tradition in Germany and is celebrated by millions of people there. Our goal is to give people in North America that same kind of feeling, the fun and the freedom of German Karneval, give them a place to celebrate the “fifth season” in America and keep a bit of German culture alive. All are welcome, no need to be German!
GAMGA celebrates one time per year an America wide event – the GAMGA Gala in Las Vegas- with visitors from all over the world.