GAMGA GALA Jan 5th-6th 2018 Tickets (Currently Not on Sale)
PRICES (for 1 ticket, valid for both event nights), Members & Non Members
- UPDATE: EVENT TICKETS now CLOSED for 2017. 2018 will go on Sale in and around October/Nov. Follow us on Facebook to get instant updates!
*note-Member and Guest tickets sold during the Pre-Sale (NOW CLOSED) will include $10 in Food Coupons/Casino Chips that can be used only to purchase food inside the ballroom either Friday and/or Saturday Nights. They will not be accepted anywhere else in the Casino! FREE tickets DO NOT include food coupons.
- One wristband will be received and must be worn the entire weekend.
- If a wristband is misplaced or forgotten, the purchase of a new wristband will be required.
- TICKET UPDATE (Jan 2nd): ALL Remaining Tickets are avail at the Door ($65 US). Any questions about this please contact the Treasurer ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- GAMGA Members: Any MEMBER tickets sold during this time must be made by the group representative
- NON GAMGA Members: Payments can be made online. Contact: email@example.com for online ordering/payment information.
- Guest of GAMGA Members: Please contact your GAMGA member for ticket purchase (or send an email to above email address).
- Full payment must be received by December 1st for ALL Pre-Sale tickets! Any payments received after December 1st, 2016 will be returned and the order will not be processed. Information on where to send payment will be included with the ticket order invoice or contact the GAMGA Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org on where to send payment.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
No changes to orders will be accepted to the initial group orders after December 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS (sorry)! Additional group orders can be made December 1st thru January 1st, however only under the “AFTER PRE-SALE and REFUNDS” terms below (NO refund, pickup of tickets before the event…).
Unused wristbands will only be accepted for refund between January 16th, 2017 and February 16th, 2017. Food coupons will only be reimbursed together with unused wristbands.
All pre-sale tickets for the event will be mailed the week of December 5th, 2016 via USPS Priority to the “Mail to“ address specified on order.
The German American Mardi Gras Association represents the German American Karneval Clubs in the USA and Canada.
Karneval/Mardi Gras has a long tradition in Germany and is celebrated by millions of people there. Our goal is to give people in North America that same kind of feeling, the fun and the freedom of German Karneval, give them a place to celebrate the “fifth season” in America and keep a bit of German culture alive. All are welcome, no need to be German!
GAMGA celebrates one time per year an America wide event – the GAMGA Gala in Las Vegas- with visitors from all over the world.